Course Delivery Section
Tel.:+1 (876) 963 7191
Tel.:+1 (876) 963 7816; 1 (876) 618 1652 ext 7816; Cell: 1 (876) 220 9064
Tel.:+1 (876) 963 6428
The Moodle Mobile app is currently available and you can download it from the Google PlayStore and you can also use the browser on your mobile device. The Moodle theme has been developed to scale to the size of your screen.
Recommended: Windows 7, Windows 10, Mac OSX Sierra, iPad IOS10
Use a broadband connection (256 Kbit/sec or faster—this will ensure that you can view videos and online presentations) through USB wireless modem, ADSL, T1/T2, fiber optic or cable.
Dial-up access will be significantly slower, and we do not recommend it for using Moodle.
Compatible browsers include:
- Google Chrome 32 bit version 50 or later (recommended for optimal compatibility, this has been thoroughly tested on Windows)
- Safari 10 or later (recommended for optimal compatibility, this has been thoroughly tested on Mac)
- Note that add-ons and toolbars can affect any browser's performance.
- If you have any difficulty accessing Aeorion LMS (MOODLE), check that you are using one of the supported browsers above before you contact external support.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer is not recommended.
We recommend that the following be enabled:
- Popups (in both internet browser and security software)
- We recommend that you use the latest version of Adobe Flash Player.
We recommend that you use the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To view all the resources uploaded to Moodle, you will probably need to have Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) or an equivalent (e.g. Open Office, Viewer) installed.
With all firewalls, ensure that you enable uploading of files